Nemesis II CBA 20+M for Soldier Modernization
Nemesis II CBA is our next generation miniature circular interconnect for soldier-worn applications designed and tested for water submersion to 20+ Meters (65.6 Feet)—among the highest in the industry
Small, lightweight and highly reliable, the Nemesis II CBA blends high speed, high mating and quick termination to perform reliably in extreme conditions, making it ideally suited for battlefield communication devices and applications such as manpack and hand-held radios.
The Nemesis II CBA enables power, signal and data in a smaller, more robust and integrated design package--helping warfighters reduce physical load, maintain communication and receive mission-critical information when they need it most.
Key Features & Benefits
- Proprietary high pressure sealing designed and tested for water submersion to 20+ Meters (65.6 Feet)
- Cannon Breakaway functionality, which allows soldiers to quickly disconnect and reconnect when their cables and equipment become snagged—significantly reducing risk of injury and minimizing equipment damage
- Spring-loaded Pogo Contacts that enable 10,000+ mating cycles (connection/disconnection) and superior durability
- Highly engineered blind mating design
- Easily terminates to wire, PCB and flex circuits
- Click here to download the Nemesis II CBA Sell Sheet
- Click here to visit the Nemesis II CBA Product Page