Nemesis II CBA 20M+ for Soldier Modernization
Nemesis II CBA 20M+ is one of our next generation miniature circular interconnects for soldier-worn applications. It is designed and tested for water submersion to 20+ Meters (65.6 Feet)—among the highest in the industry.
Small, lightweight and highly reliable, the Nemesis II CBA 20M+ blends high speed, high mating and quick termination to perform in extreme conditions and harsh environments, making it ideally suited for battlefield communication devices and applications such as manpack and hand-held radios, among others. Our Nemesis II CBA 20M+ enables power, signal and data in a smaller, more robust and integrated design package, helping warfighters reduce physical load, maintain communication and receive mission-critical information when they need it most.
Key Features & Benefits
- Cannon Breakaway functionality allows soldiers to quickly disconnect and reconnect when their cables and equipment become snagged—significantly reducing risk of injury and minimizing equipment damage
- Spring-loaded Pogo Contacts enable high mating cycles (connection/disconnection), ensuring superior durability & reliability in the field
- Highly engineered blind mating design
- Easily terminates to wire, PCB and flex circuits
- Click HERE to visit the Nemesis II CBA 20M+ Product Page