MOVE-MOD™ Series - Ultimate in modularity and flexibility by utilizing a range of snap in modules.
APD Series Customization - Blog
Build Your Solution with our APD Connectors!
Click here to learn more about ITT Cannon's Customization Capabilities for the Harshest Environments.
5015 / CA Series
Built to meet all performance specifications of MIL-DTL-5015.
ITT Cannon CA / 5015 connectors are heavy-duty, harsh-environment interconnects for the toughest applications. A standard originally developed by Cannon for commercial aviation, today our MIL-DTL 5015 (SAE-AS50151) derived and qualified connectors, are used in applications as diverse as military, transportation, industrial and heavy equipment.
Our 5015 products include the MS, CV, and CA series of cost-effective metal circular connectors.
Application / Market:
Heavy & Off-Road Vehicles, Defense, Rail, Aerospace, Industrial
- 5 polarizations available
- Rated 500 mating cycles
- Individual wire sealing grommet
- RoHS compliant options available
- Housings available in 4 plating options
- Bonded-In contacts providing 30 PSI sealing
- Available with high power contact sizes from 8 to 0