ITT to Highlight Innovative Aviation Solutions Designed to Enhance the In-Flight Experience at 2019
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – June 3, 2019 – ITT Inc. (NYSE: ITT) will showcase its innovative in-flight solutions for the aviation industry during the 2019 International Paris Air Show, June 17-23, at the Exhibition Center of Le Bourget near Paris, France.
ITT's portfolio of highly engineered aviation solutions is designed to enhance passengers' flying experience, from overhead cabin stowage and noise control to high-speed connectivity. ITT's Cannon, Enidine andAerospace Controls brands have a long legacy of providing proven interconnects, motion and flow control solutions to the global aviation market. The diverse portfolio of technologies supports customer requirements for quality, performance, reliability and safety.
"At ITT, we stand as a committed partner in moving flight forward through our comprehensive product portfolio of reliable, highly engineered solutions that connect, control and innovate," said Farrokh Batliwala, President of ITT's Connect and Control Technologies business. "Our customers continue to look to ITT for trusted and innovative solutions across interconnects, motion and flow control devices for global end markets. At ITT, our technologies continue to meet customer demands for smaller, lighter and faster solutions engineered to operate reliably and efficiently, enabling a safe and comfortable experience for passengers and crew."
During the International Paris Air Show, ITT will showcase a variety of in-flight solutions, including:
- Interior Noise Control Solutions – ITT Enidine engineers will present the latest innovations in cabin noise control products for interior side and floor panels, overhead stowage bin and auxiliary equipment designed to reduce noise at specific frequencies while maintaining lightweight characteristics.
- Noise Control – ITT Aerospace Controls' highly engineered silencers and acoustic treatments for APU inlets and exhausts with various noise control components, silencers and acoustic materials. All solutions are custom designed to reduce noise at specific frequencies.
- Load-Sensing Stowbin Control Solutions – ITT Enidine's load-sensing lift assist rate controls require less than 25 pounds of hand force to close a fully loaded stowage bin and allow for easier passenger access to baggage. They provide lift assist, anti-slamming control and smooth deployment for passengers and crew, while compensating for bins loaded up to 100 pounds.
- End-to-End Fiber Optic Solutions – ITT Cannon's ARINC 801-Compatible Fiber Optic Connectors, Termini & Cable Harnesses enable high-speed data, video and signal transmission where 10 gigabits/sec (Gb/S) or more is essential. From avionics to in-flight entertainment/connectivity, Cannon's Fiber Optic Solutions meet the Aerospace & Defense Industry's demand for fast, reliable and secure data transmission in the harshest environments.
- Interconnect Solution for Reliable Connectivity – ITT Cannon's data-intensive in-flight entertainment and wireless connectivity applications continue to drive the demand for advanced, high-speed and smaller interconnect solutions that are easy to install and maintain. Cannon's circular connector series with 10 Gb OctoGigTM termini and miniature MKJ Series address these needs by providing durability, performance and cost-efficiency in secure, data-rich environments including Avionics, IFE/C and Connected Cabin Systems.
ITT Cannon, Enidine and Aerospace Controls representatives will be available for meetings at Hall 3 Booth A98 throughout the show. For more information, please visit www.ittcannon.com, www.enidine-aviation.com and www.ittaerospace.com.