MOVE-MOD™ Series - Ultimate in modularity and flexibility by utilizing a range of snap in modules.
APD Series Customization - Blog
Build Your Solution with our APD Connectors!
Click here to learn more about ITT Cannon's Customization Capabilities for the Harshest Environments.
Application / Market:
Cannon's APM Connector is a rugged, circular, small diameter, 4-way thermoplastic snap-in solution ideal for transport applicaions such as switches, relays, wipers and lighting systems.
- Ruggedized minaturized design providing secure and reliable mating
- Positive audible click provides positive mating confirmation
- Excellent contact pin-to-socket alignment
- Snap-in inline termination
- 4 contacts
- Crimp capability up to 0.75mm wire
Searching for part specs, 2D drawings, 3D models (when available) or available stock?
|Operation Temperature||-40°C to +105°C|
|Industry / Mil-Spec #||n/a|
|Shell Style||Snap-in / Inline|
|Durability||25 Mating Cycles|
|Power & Signal In Same Layout||No|
|Contact Style / Termination||Crimp|
|Operating Voltage||16 V DC|
|Current Rating||5 A @ 70°C|
|Number of Signal Contacts (Min/Max)||4|
|Gauge Wire Size||18 - 20 AWG / 0,4 - 0.75 mm²|