MOVE-MOD™ Series - Ultimate in modularity and flexibility by utilizing a range of snap in modules.
ARC 38999-Style with ARINC 801-Compatible Inserts
ITT Cannon’s ARINC 801-Compatible Fiber Optic Series is an end-to-end solution featuring Connectors, Termini and Cable Harnesses that enable the transmission of high speed data, video and signal transmission in harsh environments, where performance, integrity and reliability are essential. Designed for use in commercial aerospace, military and shipboard applications that require quick, accurate and reliable transfer of large amounts of data, ARINC 801-Compatible interconnects are fast, lightweight and capable of operating at transmission speeds of 10 gigabits/sec (Gb/S) or more.
- Size #16 Termini complies with ARINC 801 requirements
- Low loss termini with precision alignment features
- Termini designs available in both Pull-Proof and Non-Pull Proof types
- End-face finishes available in both APC and PC
- Genderless termini provide a common solution for plug and receptacle applications
- Scoop-proof design that offers alternate keying positions
Searching for part specs, 2D drawings, 3D models (when available) or available stock?
ARINC-801 Fiber Optics Brochure
ARINC-801 Fiber-Optics Sell-Sheet
Fiber Optics Design Guide
|Shell Style||Cable Plug, Wall Mount Receptacle, Jam Nut Receptacle|
|Durability||100 Mating Cycles|
|Power & Signal In Same Layout||No|
|Contact Style / Termination||Optical Termini|
|Shell Plating||O.D Cadmium, Electroless Nickel|
|Insulator||Thermoset, Copper Alloy retaining clips|
|Contact Plating||Optical Size 16|
|Number of Signal Contacts (Min/Max)||2 to 32 Fiber Channels|
|Gauge Wire Size||Buffered, Simplex, and Multi-Channel Fiber|
|Operation Temperature||-55°C to +125°C|