D-Subminiature Interconnect Solutions
High Performance. High Density. Environmentally Sealed.
Originally designed & patented by Cannon engineers for use on commercial & military aviation systems, D-Sub Connectors were manufactured as a smaller, lightweight alternative to many of
the large, heavier circular electronic plugs of the time. This small but robust rectangular interconnect solution was quickly adopted across a number of applications and industries, and the Cannon D-Sub soon became the first multi-purpose connector of its kind. Today, we offer an array of D-Sub styles, sizes, configurations and accessories, with a global reach through Direct Sales and valued Distribution Partners. From rocket launchers and satellite systems, to flight simulators and military ground vehicles, its performance, reliability and versatility have made this Cannon invention one of the most widely used connectors in the world.
Key Markets & Applications
- Commercial Aerospace - Space & Satellites, Avionics
- Military & Defense - Helicopters, Combat Aircraft, Ground Vehicles, Missiles & Ordnance
- Industrial - Manufacturing Automation
- Telecom - Data Centers, Computer Networking
- Transportation - Hi-Speed Rail, EVs
- Medical Diagnostics - Patient Monitoring Systems / Equipment
- Standard, High Density, Double Density & Combo-D Layouts
- Crimp, Solder Cup, PCB & Wire Wrap Terminations
- Wide-range of Shell Materials & Plating Options including RoHS
- Accessory Backshells w/Locking Hardware, Guide Plates & Polarization Options
- Select Parts Qualified to NASA & SAE Standards