MOVE-MOD™ Series - Ultimate in modularity and flexibility by utilizing a range of snap in modules.
Fiber Optic JSFC17 and JSFC18 Termini
ITT Cannon expands its wide range of highly-engineered fiber optic termini with the qualification of JSFC17 optical sockets and JSFC18 optical pins for aerospace applications such as the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) platform.
These size 16 termini provides a high-performance design, up to 500 mating cycles, and can be terminated to variety of single-mode (SM) and multi-mode (MM) optical cables.
- Qualified and approved source of supply to LMCO JSFC17 and JSFC18 specification
- High Performance Design
- Ease of termination for both multi-mode (MM) and single-mode (SM) optical cables
- M29504 /4 & /5 type
- Size #16 Stainless Steel Construction
- Precision Ceramic Ferrule that accommodate a variety of MM and SM fiber sizes.
- Up to 500 mating cycles
- Removable socket hood and alignment sleeve
Searching for part specs, 2D drawings, 3D models (when available) or available stock?
Fiber Optic Termini - JSFC17 and JSFC18
JSFC17 optical sockets and JSFC18 optical pins
M29504 /4 and /5 type termini
Size #16 Stainless Steel Construction and Precision Ceramic Ferrule