MOVE-MOD™ Series - Ultimate in modularity and flexibility by utilizing a range of snap in modules.
IEC Gen 3 Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Coupler ACI3
Introducing the new Generation 3. Designed for the European market, the ACI3 Charging Coupler is an IEC (Type 2) mode 3 tethered lead that is built in accordance with IEC 62196-1 and IEC 62196-2 standards and has a minimum of 10,000 mating cycles. It is available for single and three phase charging systems and has a current rating up to 63A.
Compact and ergonomic with a matte black handle design the new Generation 3 IEC solution is available with customizable handles colors, cables, end terminals, and logos/graphics.
- UV resistant black matte handle surface
- Enhanced design eliminates screw visibility
- Textured coupler connector/plug handle provides enhanced grip while in use
- Compact and ergonomic for ease of use by consumers
- Optional mating face protection – lanyard dust caps options for coupler connector/plug and spring cap options for inlets provide additional protection when connectors are not in use
- Rapid installation for charging station manufacturers with enhanced cable design
Searching for part specs, 2D drawings, 3D models (when available) or available stock?
EVC e-mobility Solutions Brochure
AC IEC Generation 3 EV Charging Connectors Sell Sheet
ACI3-E2 Tethered Lead Charging Cable Operating Instructions
ACI3-T2 Tethered Lead Charging Cable Operating Instruction
IEC-62196-Type-2 Coupler Product Specification
AC SAE J1772 Gen3 Electric Vehicle (EV) Connectors
|Operating Voltage||250 VAC (single phase), 480VAC (three phase)|
|Current Rating||20A, 32A, 63A|
|Number of Signal Contacts (Min/Max)||N/A|
|Gauge Wire Size||N/A|
IP 44 min per IEC 61851-1 and tested in accordance with IEC 60529
-30°C to +50°C
CE, UKCA, VDE, DIN EN 62196-1 and DIN EN 62196-2
|Durability||+ 10,000 Mating Cycles|
|Contact Style / Termination||Crimp|