MOVE-MOD™ Series - Ultimate in modularity and flexibility by utilizing a range of snap in modules.
High density miniature circular interconnects for the harshest environments.
Originally developed for demanding military applications, today ITT Cannon’s KP connectors deliver an ultra-rugged, extremely versatile, and fully proven signal solution for multiple critical industrial applications. From the high-performance KPSE, with crimp contacts and a clip in retention system for fast and simple assembly, to KPT with pre-installed and glued solder contacts and the cost-optimized KPTC which features both crimp and solder contacts, the KP range can meet the widest range of requirements.
All three product lines have specific characteristics and provide a set of unique variants, however, all lines are fully intermateable with each other as well as any other connector series designed to MIL-DTL 26482 Series I or VG95328 standards.
- Secure 3-point locking system
- Five-way polarization for precise alignment
- Sealing up to IP67
- Comprehensive back shell options
- Full range of tooling and accessories
- Durability up to 500 mating cycles
- RoHS compliant plating options including Tin Zinc (A241), Zinc Cobalt (A232), Nickel (A34), and Blue Generation (A240)
- Intermateable with MIL-DTL-26482 and VG95328