WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Oct. 14, 2019
– ITT Inc. (NYSE:ITT) and its Cannon
, and Matrix Composites
brands will showcase a comprehensive portfolio of advanced military and defense applications during the 2019 Association of the U.S. Army (AUSA) Annual Meeting & Exposition
, October 14-16 in the Walter E Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC.
"From soldier-worn technology and military aviation to submarine-launched missile systems and military ground vehicles, ITT's Cannon, Enidine, KONI and Matrix Composites brands deliver solutions designed to ensure success in critical missions on land, in the air, at sea and in space," said Farrokh Batliwala, president of ITT's Connect and Controls Technology business. "ITT's connector, motion control, and closed molding solutions enable modern military applications keeping soldiers safe while providing proven performance and reliability of equipment and devices in the most extreme conditions."
During the three-day event, the largest military land power exposition and professional development forum in North America, ITT will showcase its industry-leading, highly engineered and ruggedized interconnect, energy absorption, vibration isolation, and closed molding products for military and defense applications. These diverse and proven mission-critical solutions are utilized across a variety of applications that require custom-engineered capabilities that support the U.S. Army.
ITT will exhibit in Hall ABC, Booth 2055 featuring a comprehensive portfolio of technologies for today's military and defense applications from the following ITT brands:
- Cannon designs and manufactures harsh-environment connectors enabling mission-critical defense applications. Cannon is a trusted partner for current and next-generation defense interconnect solutions delivering ruggedized connectivity and high-speed data transfer technologies. From soldier-worn technology and military helicopters to missile systems and military ground vehicles, Cannon's highly engineered electrical connectors transmit data, signal and power that keep soldiers safe, enabling exceptional performance and reliability of military-grade equipment in the most demanding environments.
- Enidine designs and manufactures future-forward shock and vibration isolation systems for military applications on land, sea and air. Enidine's highly engineered products are specifically designed to meet the challenges of the demanding military environment. Proprietary technologies such as our HERM (High Energy Rope Mount) mounts leverage both wire and elastomeric technologies in a unique combination providing both shock and vibration protection. Enidine's board portfolio of proven solutions are designed, manufactured and tested in-house, resulting in reliable delivery and premium performance for critical defense applications.
- KONI has more than 150 years of experience in leading suspension solutions, providing critical, customized dampers and energy absorption solutions to the global defense industry. KONI is committed to establishing the leading standards for safety, durability and performance, enabling an optimal experience for anyone on the move. Operating on all continents, KONI develops, manufactures and sells hydraulic shock absorbers and suspension systems for the most demanding defense applications.
- Matrix Composites designs and manufactures precision components for the defense industry. The company utilizes as a proprietary Hot Isostatic Resin Pressure Molding (HiRPM®) technology, a state-of-the-art molding process for advanced composite materials which provides unique benefits over more traditional autoclave manufacturing typically used in aerospace and defense applications. HiPRM® is designed for composite manufacturers of smaller and more intricate structures like critical edges, spars, and control surfaces.
Visit Our Solutions
for more information about how ITT provides mission-critical defense technologies
for land, air, space and sea applications.
ITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the transportation, industrial, and oil and gas markets. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. ITT is headquartered in White Plains, NY, with employees in more than 35 countries and sales in approximately 125 countries. The company generated 2018 revenues of $2.75 billion.