MOVE-MOD™ Series - Ultimate in modularity and flexibility by utilizing a range of snap in modules.
The ITT Veam PowerLock connectors are plastic bodied single pole connectors for use in high power, low voltage applications. With current ratings of either 400amp or 660amp, the connectors are keyed to prevent connections with the wrong line, and colour coded to meet various international 3 phase electrical standards. Unmated, the connectors are rated IP2X for protection against finger touching of live electrical parts and when mated are sealed to IP67. Body styles include those for panel mounting or for fitting to a wide range of copper cables up to 300mm². A selection of accessories and network connection devices are available to enhance the range
- 400amp & 660amp continuous current ratings
- 1000VAC / 1000VDC acc. to DIN EN 61984 voltage rating
- Colour coded and keyed to ensure correct coupling
- Sealed to IP67 when mated
- IP2X Finger protected contacts for safer handling
Searching for part specs, 2D drawings, 3D models (when available) or available stock?