MOVE-MOD™ Series - Ultimate in modularity and flexibility by utilizing a range of snap in modules.
APD Series Customization - Blog
Build Your Solution with our APD Connectors!
Click here to learn more about ITT Cannon's Customization Capabilities for the Harshest Environments.
A PowerLock Box is a 3 phase high power connecting unit, used as a termination point for power cables. The boxes include a number of safety features to prevent incorrect connection and disconnection. All PowerLock devices are ‘keyed’ to eliminate the possibility of connecting with the wrong line, and color coded to suit international 3 phase standards. Anywhere that you are unable to rely on a public utility power source, a PowerLock Box can provide a connection point for a mobile generator, into your low voltage (1500 volt DC) network.
- Connect with standard PowerLock connectors
- Sequential connecting ensures Ground/Earth is connected before
- Color coded to suit European, North American and Australian 3 phase standards
- Source and Drain (Power-out or Power-in) options
- All ports are keyed to prevent incorrect connection
- Finger protected
- Lock to prevent interference
- 19” x 2U rack mounting or flange mount
- Environmentally sealed connector ports to protection level IP65
- Sealed & lockable security lid option
Searching for part specs, 2D drawings, 3D models (when available) or available stock?
Veam PowerLock and SnapLock Catalog
PowerLock Box Operating Instructions
|Insulator||High Grade Thermoplastic|
|Contact||Brass or Copper|
|Shell Style||19" flange mount box|
|Durability||500 Mating Cycles|
|Power & Signal In Same Layout||Power only|
|Contact Style / Termination||Threaded post|
|Operating Voltage||1000VAC / 1000VDC acc. to DIN EN 61984|
|Current Rating||400 amp or 660amp|
|Number of Signal Contacts (Min/Max)||5 x single pole|
|Gauge Wire Size||To suit M12 lug|
|Sealing||Unlidded box: IP65 when connectors fitted Lidded box: IP65 when connectors not fitted (lid locked)|
|Operation Temperature||-30°C to +85°C|