SJS Series - Super Jacketing System
Harsh Environment Jacketing System for Cabling, Over Molding, Wire & Conduit Systems
The ITT Cannon Super Jacketing System (SJS Series) offering a flexible Silicon-based jacket material and over-molding compound with high UV protection, wide temperature range and flame resistance for any harsh environment. The SJS Series, a flexible silicon-based material, can be applied as an over-molding protection on a point-to-point cable, or to a complex wire harness with several branches, protecting your critical data, power and signal cable and wiring system.
- Reduces EWIS failures by protecting cable and wiring systems from possible physical damage or wear from long-service life cycles
- Silicon-based material - over molded, blown on or extruded over the wire, conduit or cable system
- Temperature Rating: -65°C to +200°C (with excursions to +260°C)
- Fluid, heat, abrasion and fire resistant
- UV sunlight and chemical resistant
- Highly flexibility
Searching for part specs, 2D drawings, 3D models (when available) or available stock?