MOVE-MOD™ Series - Ultimate in modularity and flexibility by utilizing a range of snap in modules.
Tin Zinc J Plating
ITT Cannon’s Tin Zinc J Plating is an ultra-harsh environment formulation that meets or exceeds the VG (German Military) performance requirements of cadmium. It is a highly conductive (< 5m ohm) and corrosion-resistant (500 hours static / 5 days cyclic salt spray) matt grey, non-reflective solution.
Developed for extreme military environments; Tin Zinc J Plating is also ideal for the harshest industrial applications where cadmium level protection, and more, can be delivered in a RoHS and REACH compliant solution.
- Fully VG approved cadmium replacement
- Highly conductive (< 5m ohm)
- Corrosion resistant (500 hours static / 5 days cyclic salt spray)
- Matt grey non-reflective
- Chrome VI free in product and process
- Backward compatible to ITT cadmium and other platings
- Available on ITT Cannon VG Series and commercial equivalents
Searching for part specs, 2D drawings, 3D models (when available) or available stock?