MOVE-MOD™ Series - Ultimate in modularity and flexibility by utilizing a range of snap in modules.
Versatility, performance, high reliability.
ITT Cannon’s Trident series is an extremely versatile range of connectors for multiple harsh environment industrial and transportation applications. From shielded metal circular connectors through to plastic circular and snap-together rectangular solutions, this diverse and globally proven range is engineered to deliver in multiple application areas. With mixed power and signal variants, sealing up to IP67, high voltage capability, UL 94 V-0 flammability performance and durability up to 500 mating cycles, Trident is a high performance and ruggedized connector series for the toughest conditions.
The Trident contact system is fully interchangeable and utilized throughout the Trident connector series. Both the two-piece T2P contacts and the three-piece T3P contacts feature three retention latches and an optimized body shape which provides excellent contact alignment and ultra-secure mating. Interchangeable contacts deliver a lower total cost of ownership by reducing tooling requirements and by both reducing the complexity and increasing the speed of contact insertion and removal.
- Available in cost effective plastic to high performance shielded metal variants
- Interchangeable contacts between series
- Mixed power and signal layouts
- Multiple shell styles including cable,
- PCB, flange mount, jam nut mount and panel mount receptacles
- Sealing up to IP67
- Durability up to 500 mating cycles
- All ranges meet UL 94 V-0 flammability standard
- Full range of tooling and accessories