MOVE-MOD™ Series - Ultimate in modularity and flexibility by utilizing a range of snap in modules.
APD Series Customization - Blog
Build Your Solution with our APD Connectors!
Click here to learn more about ITT Cannon's Customization Capabilities for the Harshest Environments.
Ultra-High Temperature Micro-MDM
Cannon’s Ultra-High Temp Micro-MDM F300 Series offers exceptional reliability and performance in a lightweight, space-saving design. It is qualification tested to withstand 230ºC continuous operating temperature for 500 hours and meets the harsh requirements of the Oil and Gas exploration industries, which exceed those of the M83513 specification. It is designated by an F300 modification code and uses high performance Micro Twist Pin Contacts, special insulating materials and high temperature wire. It is ideally suited for a wide range of harsh environment application including Oil & Gas Exploration, Aerospace & Defense, Industrial and Transportation.
- Designed in accordance with MIL-DTL-83513
- Withstands 230º Celsius continuous operating temperature for 500 hours
- Stainless steel shells (passivation only)
- High temp Liquid Crystal Polymer insulator material
- Nickel plated copper wire PTFE jacket per M22759/87
- Designed for critical cable-to-cable applications
- High reliability Micro Twist Pin & Socket contacts
Searching for part specs, 2D drawings, 3D models (when available) or available stock?
High Temp Micro MDM Brochure
Ultra-High Temp Micro-MDM Sell Sheet
MIL-DTL 83513 Microminature Connector Sell Sheet
Microminiature Connectors Catalog
|Operation Temperature||-55º C to 230º C|
|Shell Style||Stainless Steel Shells (Passivation Only)|
|Durability||500 mating cycles|