MOVE-MOD™ Series - Ultimate in modularity and flexibility by utilizing a range of snap in modules.
Universal Contacts PCB Contact System
ITT Cannon's Universal Contact Series (UC) is a Surface Mount Technology (SMT) sysmte with a single piece of stamped and formed copper alloy; 3000 mating cycles; 2A max continuous; free heights ranging from 1.3mm to 4.6mm; pre-load forces; low contact resistance; solderwell feature preventing flux migration; anti lift features during pick and place processes; available in BeCu or TiCu.
- Domed contact point allows good hertz stress and low contact resistance
- "Side wings" protect the active parts of the contact which prevent contact from overstressing and potential damage and provides the pre-load forces
- Solderwell that prevents solder wicking up the contact
- Custom, preassemblied plates allow rapid manufacturing / assembly intergration
- Universal Contact (UC) is compliant with WEEE and RoHS directives
Searching for part specs, 2D drawings, 3D models (when available) or available stock?
Universal Contacts Features & Benefits Brochure
Hertz Stress Whitepaper
Medical Product Selection Guide
|Shell Style||Free heights from 1.3mm to 4.6mm|
|Durability||>500 Mating Cycles|
|Power & Signal In Same Layout||No|
|Contact Style / Termination||Pre-load and Spring Type|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Number of Signal Contacts (Min/Max)||N/A|
|Gauge Wire Size||N/A|