MOVE-MOD™ Series - Ultimate in modularity and flexibility by utilizing a range of snap in modules.
APD Series Customization - Blog
Build Your Solution with our APD Connectors!
Click here to learn more about ITT Cannon's Customization Capabilities for the Harshest Environments.
Universal Contacts PCB Contact System
ITT Cannon's Universal Contact Series (UC) is a Surface Mount Technology (SMT) sysmte with a single piece of stamped and formed copper alloy; 3000 mating cycles; 2A max continuous; free heights ranging from 1.3mm to 4.6mm; pre-load forces; low contact resistance; solderwell feature preventing flux migration; anti lift features during pick and place processes; available in BeCu or TiCu.
- Domed contact point allows good hertz stress and low contact resistance
- "Side wings" protect the active parts of the contact which prevent contact from overstressing and potential damage and provides the pre-load forces
- Solderwell that prevents solder wicking up the contact
- Custom, preassemblied plates allow rapid manufacturing / assembly intergration
- Universal Contact (UC) is compliant with WEEE and RoHS directives
Searching for part specs, 2D drawings, 3D models (when available) or available stock?
Universal Contacts Features & Benefits Brochure
Hertz Stress Whitepaper
Medical Product Selection Guide
|Shell Style||Free heights from 1.3mm to 4.6mm|
|Durability||>500 Mating Cycles|
|Power & Signal In Same Layout||No|
|Contact Style / Termination||Pre-load and Spring Type|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Number of Signal Contacts (Min/Max)||N/A|
|Gauge Wire Size||N/A|