MOVE-MOD™ Series - Ultimate in modularity and flexibility by utilizing a range of snap in modules.
PL Series - Plastic Push Pull
The PL Series of plastic push pull interconnects is a high quality, versatile and cost effective solution for challenging medical and industrial applications where minaturized, lightweight and durable connectors are critical to operating performance.
Available in 2 to 14 way variants, with durability in excess of 2,000 mating cycles and with 6 keying options and 7 color codings the PL Series is an extremely versatile solution for a wide variety of both disposable and reusable applications.
- Innovative self-latching mechanism enables quick and simple mating & un-mating
- Medical grade quality – lightweight and ruggedized
- 6 keying and 7 color coding options enables wide customization
- Available in 2 to 14 way variants
- Accommodates cable sizes ø 2.7 to 6.5 mm
- Fully sterilizable – by gas or steam
- Value added cable assembly solutions available
- Intermateable with existing industry solutions
Searching for part specs, 2D drawings, 3D models (when available) or available stock?
Push Pull (PL) Series Sell Sheet
Medical Product Selection Guide
Plastic PL Series Connector Video
The PL Series is a high quality, versatile and cost effective solution for diverse medical and industrial applications.
|Shell||Plastic PSU (standard), Plastic PEI (contact ITT Cannon)|
|Contact||Material: Copper Alloy; Finish: Gold over Nickel|
|Contact Plating||Gold over Nickel|
|Shell Style||Straight plug, Receptacle, In-line Receptacle|
|Durability||+2,000 Mating Cycles|
|Power & Signal In Same Layout||No|
|Contact Style / Termination||Solder, PCB|
|Operating Voltage||0.6 to 1.2 kV rws|
|Current Rating||2 to 10A|
|Number of Signal Contacts (Min/Max)||Up to 14|
|Gauge Wire Size||Ø 2.7 to 6.5 mm|
|Sealing||Environmental. IP 50.|
|Operation Temperature||-50C to +150°C|